32 Emigration counters 48 Check-in counters
16 Customs counters 6 Aerobridges
- The integrated passenger terminal building measuring approximately 10lakh sq. feet, is basically at 3 levels: Basement level, Arrival level and Departure level with fly over of 750 m in length.
- It is one of the most modern facilities, which is unique of its kind the “Swing Facility”, which means terminal could be either operated as a domestic terminal or international or both, because of the presence of sliding glass partitions in between.
- The terminal is equipped with self-check in counters and self-baggage dropping machines.
- The integrated terminal building could be expanded into modular fashion where an average of 1 sq.km of land is available for future expansion.
- It has Green LEED certification as Green Building concept is adopted in the design of the terminal building.
- Terminal has a Day Hotel in the basement level comprising 21 rooms and the building has all the facilities of the modern international airports.
- Soon the integrated terminal will be in operation with solar power panels which is being installed.
- The terminal building has been equipped with retail outlets, food and beverage outlets, duty free shops (to be commissioned shortly), money exchange counters and international lounges along with VIP lounges.
- The peak hour passenger capacity is 2000 including both international and domestic.