IMPORT/EXPORT PROCEDURES FOR CARGO
Importers/exporters can use the Air Cargo Complex for exporting and importing various types of cargo.
The import consignments can be cleared after getting the gate pass from Kannur Airport with the following documents
- Delivery order from the Carrier
- Cargo charges paid receipt
- Customs out of charge certificate on the Bill of Entry/Baggage Declaration
Personal Baggage (UB) Clearance
The import section of the Air Cargo Complex shall be handling the unaccompanied baggage; this shall be de-stuffed and kept in our warehouse. After getting the intimation from Carrier, the passenger/customer can clear the baggage, by submitting necessary documents to the customs by himself with the passport.
The export consignments are cleared with the following documents by Kannur Airport.
- Carting orders from the concerned airlines
- Shipping Bill with Let Export and Allowed for loading order from customs
- Cargo charges paid receipt (TSP and other charges if any )
- The airline documents